Monday, May 01, 2006

Goody Boxes

Those of you who have stopped to visit and are readers of romance fiction, if you didn't get here through my website, you might want to drop in and sign up for the contest which will be ending on Mother's Day.

I put together a "goody box" several times a year and offer it to the grand prize winner of my contest. It usually has some good books, some edibles, and some seasonal items or themed items. My last winner got a "Spring Has Sprung" box with some gardening items in it as well as some books to lie in the hammock and read (and a watering can to make sure the plants don't die while she's reading).

This time I'm aiming at a little "R&R for Moms" -- but since I don't know if you are a mom or not in most cases, I'm not going to make that a criteria for signing up. Presumably once you had a mom, and maybe you still do. So if you win, maybe you can share it with her.

Three 'great prize winners' will get a copy of one of my backlist titles. If you win and you have a preference, I'll see if I can find it in the attic (no guarantees). If not, I'll send along one of the ones I can find. My husband (aka The Prof) thinks I should have LOTS of contests so we can clean out the attic. I'm doing the best I can.

Spence, I'm happy to report, is moving again. He's got rid of the scotch bottle and is out of the park. Just in time for me to go have a cataract removed. So if you don't see me here for a few days, it's because I can't see a blinkin' thing. But if it's anywhere near as good as the last op, it will be fantastic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

You will be much better after the 2nd op. For one thing, your eyes will stop getting so tired and you will be able to concentrate more.

I shall be thinking about you!

02 May, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Michelle. I appreciate it. Do you suppose that's, why Spence is giving me so much trouble right now? Because I can't concentrate? Or maybe just because I don't know where the heck the book is going?

02 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home