Monday, March 12, 2007

Working Hard

I spent last week deep in the heart of back story because somehow I couldn't go forward unless I really had a grip on what happened before (not just vaguely but totally). So now I do -- and I'm going forward.

That's why you haven't heard from me. I'm thinking of asking the granddaughter to write lots of reviews to keep everyone busy reading while I'm writing. Or maybe someone would like to volunteer to be a guest blogger.

Abby Green, how about you? Since you are currently blog-less, you could write a blog here! Practicing, of course, for when you want your own blog. You could tell us about your day job . . . hint, hint. Or if you don't want to think about your day job now that you are away from it for a while, you could tell us about your next book. I loved Chosen As The Frenchman's Bride, and I'm looking forward to lots more gorgeous Abby heroes.

Or I could perhaps invite the other Theo Savas to blog.

Back when my Theo was holding forth here, amazingly another Theo popped up as well. We've been batting emails back and forth for the last few weeks. He's a writer and editor himself. Also with Iowa connections. We keep finding odd little links -- baseball, books, similar philosophies on how kids should be allowed to grow up. We have a couple of guys named Demetrios in common, too. If this Theo turns up with a physicist brother named George who has locked himself in a lab, I'll know that truth has really become stranger than fiction!

I'm still waiting for people to share some of their keepers. I know Ally Blake is keeping Christian Bale. And I'm definitely keeping Hugh-in-a-towel (yes, Kate, I know you're sharing him!).

I've also told you some of the books, movies and other meaningful bits of my life that I go back to again and again. How about you? Surely you must have some faves you want to read, watch, experience all over again. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home