Saturday, April 05, 2008

Gunnar's Choice


I sent Gunnar off with The Prof and a jar full of treats and little slips of paper with names on of everyone who commented this past week.

It was their job to decide on a winner. I gather that they went through some complicated ritual that allowed Gunnar as many treats as possible while still remaining upright. And they returned with a winner of this past week's five books.

So . . .

Chris, if you are out there -- you are the winner!

Congratulations! Gunnar seems to think you're the perfect choice. (It's possible he had to eat through all the treats to get to your name. I don't know the means they used to make the decision.)

I realize from reading your comment that you have already read Tempting, so if you would rather have another book from my bag, I'll substitute another one for that and hope you haven't read it. If you do want a substitute, I'll include Tempting with next week's books.

Please go to my webpage and click on the contact link and send me your mailing address and I will send the books out to you on Monday.

Thanks to everyone who commented this week. I'll be putting up more books in the week to come and Gunnar will pick a new winner next weekend. So keep on commenting!

* * * *
Seb says to tell you that he's cooperating and that we're getting the details and he had no idea 'scratching' could be so interesting.

I'm not precisely sure what he's referring to.

As he's being particularly close-mouthed at the moment, I wonder what he knows that I don't know -- yet.

I wish he'd get his nose out of the newspaper and hurry up and tell me.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

congatulations Chris. Great set of books

05 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Anne and a big special thanks to Gunnar :-) I'm delighted. I just found out that I've won a copy of Julie Cohen's book from the I heart Presents Board. As I said there in my comment, I hardly ever win anything and then I come here to find out I'd won some more books.

I shall head over to your web site.

Thanks again,

Chris.

05 April, 2008  
Blogger priley65 said...

Didn't get to post while you were giving away books. I had my grandbabies for a few days. They kept me hopping. Now I'm back to my greek hero and working on rewrites for an italian hero. I'll be glad when I get to meet Seb-like all your heroes-he'll be a dream. P.S. I hope your bedroom remodel is going well I'm getting started on a laundry room. I better hone my multi tasking skillsA:-)

05 April, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Chris, Congrats. You can let me know about the book you've already read.

Christa and Patricia, you'll be entered in next week's "Gunnar's choice" drawing. Stay tuned. I've still got lots of books to find homes for.

Glad you're back to your Greek hero, Patricia. Hope you enjoy him. Seb and I have had an 'interesting' weekend so far. I need to go strip more wallpaper before I tear his head off!

05 April, 2008  
Blogger Ellory said...

What great fun. Just subscribed to your blog to see what is happening here.

06 April, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Welcome, Ann. Hope you'll enjoy visiting with us. So glad you've come!

Gunnar says hi, too!

06 April, 2008  
Blogger CrystalGB said...

Congratulations Chris.

07 April, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Crystalgb and everyone else who entered the first week,
You are still entered in all the upcoming weeks, so do come back and check to see if you're this week's winner!

07 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home