Friday, April 10, 2009

No More Mr Iceman


Seb here.

Those of you who were around when Anne was writing my story and Neely's have met me before. I blogged a few times to give Anne a break while she was working last year. And while blogging is more something Neely would do instinctively (she's the people person in the family), I have to admit, I had a good time.

She (Neely) didn't think I'd admit that. She says I have a reputation to uphold. All that Iceman garbage.

That's rot. The only reputation I want is one for designing great buildings. Well, and for doing the right thing. That pretty much goes without saying, doesn't it? I'm a Presents hero. We get misjudged regularly. No sweat. We know what goes on inside our heads even if we're sometimes a little hard to figure.

Neely was just as hard to figure, believe me. And nobody gives her any grief.

Well, I did. But I think we've figured each other out now.

If you want to know more about the book, check out Anne's blog on the I Heart Presents site where she talked about our houseboat. And if you want to read some of it, there's an excerpt on the Savas' Defiant Mistress page.

And if you just want to make a comment or ask a question, go for it. I'll be around, happy to answer anything I can. Or persuade Neely to do it if I can't.

Fire away.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

Hey Seb - do you have an Aus/NZ release date? Can't wait to read your story :-)

10 April, 2009  
Blogger Sebastian Savas said...

Hi Katie,
Thanks! I am thinking it will be June in Aus/NZ, but I don't know yet for sure. It's a May UK release, so if it follows true to form, Anne says it should be out down under the next month. She checked the eharlequin.au site and they don't have June books listed yet. We'll keep watching.

10 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home