Friday, March 16, 2007

Thinking Green . . .


I've been busy with Flynn and Sara today.

Tomorrow (well, today actually, as it's "that time" already) I'll be making my soda bread because my FOUR BAGS of oatmeal arrived this afternoon.

I'm planning to share the process here (provided it turns out photogenically enough to do so). If it's too messy, just be comforted by the fact that you could certainly do better. My friend Nancy the cat slayer (no, not really. But we have this incriminating photo of her with Archie and a diabolical knife/earring gizmo) is making corned beef and cabbage to go with my soda bread.

I sent The Prof out for some sort of green ice cream for dessert. Between the carbs and the fat we will be waddling for days!

Stop back later if you want a play by play on the soda bread.

In the meantime, happy St Patrick's Day to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Walker said...

Happy St Patrick's day to you too. I just wish I could be there to share the soda bread with you - I hoep it works out after you bought all that oatmeal

The evidence of Nancy the Cat Slayer should be in your inbox this morning - say Hi to her and give her a hug from me

I'll bet you'll spend a lot of time reminiscing about Ballyvolane - such great memories

Kate

17 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the soda bread and happy paddy's day!
x Abby Green

17 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home