Thursday, September 24, 2009

Counting the Minutes


I spent the day walking miles around the Metropolitan Museum of Art wondering if George might do that, too. Don't think so, but who knows? I think he enjoyed the armor exhibit as a boy.

And now I'm back at my friends' house and counting the minutes until we head out to our Ethiopian dinner, followed by the evening with Hugh and Dan.

Kate Walker just sent me an email telling me to do lots of good intensive research. No fear, I wrote back. Will be paying deep and unrelenting attention, believe me.

Reporting back tomorrow, I hope.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lacey Devlin said...

Have a fabulous time with Hugh and Dan ;)

24 September, 2009  
Blogger Kate Walker said...

I already got your 'blown away' comment email; so I know how hard you worked on your research for this.

The things you have to suffer for your art!

And I'm not jealous - not really - oh well, maybe a tiny little bit . . .

Kate
PS were there any towels in evidence?

25 September, 2009  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Towels? No.

Glad you're not jealous. Much. Truly amazing experience.

26 September, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home