Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dilemma? No, Idiot

He has a moral dilemma?

No, he's an idiot. He's driving me crazy. We're in the most beautiful place on earth, sharing the most gorgeous treehouse accommodations imaginable (it's like a sort of romantic Swiss Family Robinson place, if you know what I mean). And he's off hacking up coconuts. And climbing mountains, and diving to the Great Wall of China or something.

He spent dinner last night talking about seeing orange doves and azure crowned flycatchers and, for all I know, yellow-bellied sapsuckers. Like we came here for birdwatching!

Business would be preferable to this. I'm sure Spence thinks so, too. But Mr Isogawa (you'll meet him in the book) has his agenda and it's not exactly the same as Spence's. And I would feel sorry for him (Spence, not Mr Isogawa) but, like I said, he's an idiot.

Also he (Spence) reads this blog (sometimes) or I would tell you more of what I think about him. Suffice to say, he hasn't got a clue. And thank God for that.

He just came in and said there are five kinds of bats on this island, as if it were something I was dying to know. I'm mean, I'm as interested in bats as the next person, but did I come to Fiji to meet bats? But now he wants to know if I want to go see them.

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

It is nice to see that Sadie and Spence are still up to their old tricks, but I am really hoping they will get to their HEA soon as I want to read the book!!!!

09 August, 2006  
Blogger Spence Tyack said...

It's The Great White Wall, not The Great Wall of China! Talk about idiots.

09 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home