Tuesday, August 01, 2006

And the winner is . . . .

Gunnar has gone through all the treats (he gets one per name, so he's pretty stuffed, thank you all very much) -- and he's picked a winner!

Cherie Japp!

So, Cherie, if you will email me your address in the next 24 hours, I will send off your signed copy of The Great Montana Cowboy Auction! If I don't hear from you, I will put Gunnar to work again, picking a different winner.


Thanks to everyone who stopped by from Lucy's blog or who is a regular here who entered. I'm delighted there were so many of you who took part. (So's Gunnar).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I just emailed you. Thank you to Gunnar as well.

01 August, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Congratulations, Cherie! The book will be on its way to you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it.

01 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home