Friday, July 28, 2006

Virtual Conference

The virtual conference (aka non-stop party) over on Lucy Monroe's blog has exceeded all our expectations. I hope you'll stop by. It's continuing through July 29th and there are still lots of prizes to go around -- not to mention interesting discussions, suggestions of good books and lots of fun people to share ideas with. Check it out.

I cut out all of the last scene I'd written and re-wrote it from Spence's point of view. He had things to say, and Sadie, as he pointed out, was pretending to be asleep, so why would I want to write from her point of view? Smart man.

So, I gave him the scene and he's flying with it.

He'd better be flying with it because he has a long way to go before we get to the Happily Ever After he's hoping to find. Actually at this point he's just enduring the whole mess -- but it's about to get a little more interesting for him -- tonight he and Sadie will start sharing a bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tempest Knight said...

I've stopped by Lucy's party, and it has been awesome. *g*

I hate rewriting scenes, even if it's for the best. *lol*

28 July, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

I know what you mean about rewriting, though I don't mind it if the scene is actually getting better. What really bugs me is when it gets WORSE with each re-write. Now THAT'S discouraging!

Yep, it's been a fun party, hasn't it? We'll have to do it again sometime.

28 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home