Friday, July 14, 2006

Wedding Night?????

Spence here. Who else?

It's my wedding night.

But since I have nothing more exciting, interesting, pressing, demanding -- I'm sure you get the idea -- to do, I'm writing in a blog. Probably I'm writing in the blog so I won't go across town and strangle a certain woman who shall remain nameless. And if anyone else strangles her first -- which I wouldn't blame anyone at all for doing -- I'll at least have an alibi. Right here in print. Damn it.

Theo Savas told me he had a very memorable wedding night. I suppose he must have. He sure as hell grinned a lot whenever he thought about it. I figured mine would be memorable in its own way. But I never thought it would be memorable THIS WAY.

There's a bottle of scotch on the shelf over there. And it's almighty tempting, believe me. But there are reasons not to drink it, reasons to stay sane and sensible. If I can just keep remembering what they are . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

You know Spence, You keep posting these cryptic messages. Now is this your would be wedding night, or your wedding night with a certain someone who can't be named but really should have brained you? If it is the latter, I can well understand why she is on the other side of town...

Annd here I was beginning to think that I needed my SPence and Sadie fix -- and like magic you appear...

15 July, 2006  
Blogger Spence Tyack said...

Well, I'm glad someone is happy to see me. That would be YOU, Michelle, not that nameless woman across town. And don't waste your sympathy on her. It's her fault -- all of it. Or almost all of it. And she sure as hell could have done things differently!

As far as wedding nights go, I don't want to talk about it anymore. I don't want to think about it. It's over, thank God -- even though McAllister kept us up until nearly 2 a.m. because she had to "get it right."

There was no "right" about it, believe me!

15 July, 2006  
Blogger Sadie Morrissey said...

And whose fault is that?

15 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home