Sunday, November 19, 2006

Who is this?


No, not this. I know who this is. Keep reading.

The question occurred because I was reading a post this morning about Keane, the film that Damian Lewis starred in last year which has been released finally on DVD and which, if I'm feeling brave because it's apparently a somewhat harrowing film emotionally, I will be watching. I like pretty much everything I've seen Damian Lewis do -- but most especially I loved him in Much Ado About Nothing. I think I've watched it at least half a dozen times, maybe more. Delightful film. (I think I like it better than the play, but don't tell Will.)

Anyway, in getting to the article somehow I wandered through a site where someone had made icons of Damian Lewis for the computer, and while I was admiring them, I also found this next to them which, presumably, someone also made and this person was responding to the Lewis icons. I admire their talent for doing the icons, but what I want to know is: who is this guy?

Can somebody please tell me? He looks almost like he could be Flynn (he of the enormous heating bills and the Irish castle). Not quite. But worth considering. But I'd like to know more. Please?

5 Comments:

Blogger Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

I don't know, Anne, but he looks familiar?
And rather hot!!!
Looking forward to finding out who the international man of mystery is :)

20 November, 2006  
Blogger Ally Blake said...

Anne, is it this guy? Eoin Bailey?

Check out Trish Wylie's hero database - second row:

http://www.trishwylie.com/herodatabase.html

Ally

20 November, 2006  
Blogger Trish Wylie said...

****crreps in the door very quiety so as not to be seen by editor when book due TODAY****

To pin a note to Anne's Computer that says EOIN BAILEY.... (guested in ER and was in Speilberg/Hanks's Band Of Brothers... And I have some GREAT pics if you remind me when/ if I EVER finish the nightmare book from....

****Shhhhhh.... was that an editor???*****

20 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Eion Bailey who portrayed Pvt. David Kenyon Webster in Band Of Brothers.

20 November, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

I knew you guys wouldn't let me down! Thank you thank you thank you!

And Trish has a database of heroes? Now why didn't I think of that? Will certainly be checking it out.

And no, Trish, I WILL NOT tell anyone that you were seen sneaking onto my blog! (glad to have you though, and good luck with the book)

Anne

20 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home