Monday, March 26, 2007

On the other side of the wall


This is what it looks like on the other side of the wall.

Vast. Exciting. Full of promise.

I'm there now, making maps and sticking sticky notes all over the place, writing like mad and finding that Flynn and Sara are much happier now.

Believe me, so am I.

Getting up to face them in the morning is not the struggle it was only three days ago. I think we might make it. Of course it's early days yet. You'll probably hear me whining sometime in the not too distant future.

But maybe not.

Maybe it was just finding the right meadow -- a new way into the world beyond. And no, it doesn't look much like Ireland -- but you've got to start somewhere.

I'm rejoicing in the possibilities!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Wow great view on the other side of the wall.

27 March, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Gorgeous, isn't it? And so preferable to being hemmed in by all those bricks. I felt like the walls were closing in on me!

27 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home