Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm Not A Tortoise, Either!

I'm still sorting out Flynn and Sara, so I've invited my new friend to entertain you today. If he behaves, he gets a permanent place on the sidebar. We shall see. If you click on Little Heck, he will do hedgehoggy sorts of things (reputedly). I'm not sure about the hopping up into the air and spinning in a ball (the ones who live with Kate Walker never did that).

There seems to be a concerted effort to keep me from more tortoise posts. Hmmmm.






2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Walker said...

The Walker-Heck hedgehogs never leap into the air and spin. Maybe it's because of all the spare cat food I feed them - it keeps them grounded!

Kate

18 April, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Yes, and those lead galoshes they wear!

18 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home