Monday, August 13, 2007

Another thing about Kate . . .


Besides the 50 odd or more things that are wonderful about Kate Walker, is that she has a big mouth. And she announced to the world that I'm having a birthday today.

Or at least she announced to her blog-readers (which might as well be the world!) that it's That Day. And a bunch dropped by to wish me a happy day. So thanks to all of you who have come from Kate's! Glad to have you.

And Biddy, The Bourne Ultimatum is definitely worth it!

We went back and watched the DVD of The Bourne Identity after we came home. Should have re-watched before we went. But it's worth going back through them all to keep the whole three film story arc in your head. If you're like me -- and can't remember the plots of even books I've written! -- such refreshers are a real necessity.

Now I need to track down a copy of The Bourne Supremacy and re-watch that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

You seee now that is what I get for skimming.

A VERY Happy Birthday!

That means that 13 is a lucky number for you, doesn't it?

I hope you have a marvellous day.

13 August, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Ann

And a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. I hope you had a good one!!!

13 August, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Many thanks, Michelle and Virginia, for your good wishes. Much appreciated. Yes, it's been a very good one, thanks.

Best,
Anne

13 August, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will try and see the previous two before Thursday... I love them! I'm glad you had a good birthday.

14 August, 2007  
Blogger Christa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(are Neely and Sebastian being good to you on your big day)

14 August, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Biddy,
You'll be glad you had a refresher before you see the 3rd. We didn't -- and it was great anyway, but I would have been more "up to speed" if I had.

Christas, thanks for the good wishes. Sebastian and Neely are being good to me right now, which is what counts. I'm afraid I ignored them yesterday.

cheers,
Anne

14 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home