Thursday, August 09, 2007

Up to my eyeballs



I thought things were smoothing out and I had fewer writing commitments and I could, glory be, spend fulls days with Seb and Neely.

Um, no.

I have to put up an excerpt for Spence and Sadie by tomorrow night on my website. I'm not going to get their new cover on my website, but the excerpt will be there. And the cover (UK paperback version) will be here. The actual book, in case you ever go looking for it, is called The Boss's Wife For A Week. But you knew that, didn't you?

The reason the excerpt has to go up is that I am writing the FinDaBoo entry on The Pink Heart Society blog for Saturday (which is still Friday here when it actually goes up) and I said I would have it up by then. Sooooo . . . on Saturday and thereafter, feel free to check it out.

The FinDaBoo piece is written, so drop by also on Saturday and check it out on The Pink Heart blog.

I have a review of the software Family Historian to finish by August 15th. I have a course that ends later this month that I need to write some material for. I have two pieces for The Pink Heart to get done before the end of the month.

And, oh yes, I have a book to write.

So I wrote to Spence and invited him and Sadie back to blog while their book is on the shelves. They were off in Fiji again, but they have promised to come. Spence blogged here last spring when I was working on his book. The days I wanted to throw something at him, he turned up and deflected my fury by taking over the blog. This time around he's going to have to take over so I can get some work done.

Theo has promised to give him tips about a contest. He's thinking maybe "Here Comes The Boss." We'll see.

Remember when I said I was going to revamp my website. Well, work has been going on in the background over the past 6 months (we don't want to do anything in a hurry, do we?) And it looks as if it will make its debut around 1 September.

I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

Oh hooray that Spence and sadie are nearly here.
And hooray that Spence is going to blog again.

I am so looking forward to reading their story...

10 August, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Since I missed the first blog that Spence wrote, I'm looking forward to reading his next blog.

Waiting on pins and needles for his story to be released. Mads:)

10 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home