Monday, August 20, 2007

Eamon's greek cousin?

You may recall that Abby Green sent me a sheep post card from Ireland a few weeks back. She says his name is Eamon. I think he's a very handsome sheep. Abby doesn't say what she thinks.

But she has recently returned from a trip to Greece and has sent me a "post card of Eamon's cousin Stavros." I expected, as you might imagine, a Greek sheep.

But in fact I have a Greek gentleman of sorts -- an alpha hero, mayhap? -- with an Irish stamp on him. Apparently the Greeks do not see fit to put their sheep on post cards.

Inasmuch as there is a lot going on around here right now and I don't have time to be creative, and Spence and Sadie are busy doing filing -- or whatever it is they do behind locked doors -- I'm going to simply post Stavros.

He does have the look of an alpha hero. There is a lot of character in that face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Eamon's family are a very diverse bunch. Stavros here is the patriarch of the family...he has a very healthy moustache don't you think? Much like Eamon's woolly coat...
x Abby

21 August, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Yep. He definitely does have a lot of character in his face and also a lot of hair. I'll bet it would really tickle when he kisses you goodnight. Mads:)

22 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home