Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here Comes A Groom - Raul


The last -- but certainly not least -- of the three bridegrooms in Liz Fielding's and Kate Walker's and my Here Come The Grooms! contest this year is the hero of Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife -- Raul Somebody Or Other.

I say that because his name is wrong on the back cover of his book, and his question to you for the contest is quite simply, "What's my real name -- not the name on the cover -- and the name of my heroine?"

You can find out the answer on Kate's website.

So, besides his name, which will remain a mystery for you to discover, what can I tell you about Raul?

Not as much as Kate, who wrote his story. This is what she has to say:

Two years ago, Alannah turned down Raul's cold-blooded proposal of marriage and walked away without one word of regret. Now tragedy has thrown them together once more, and this time the proud Spanish aristocrat will see that she doesn't get away from him again.

He had always wanted Alannah from the first moment he saw her. Her unique combination of purity and passion intrigued, then intoxicated him. And Raul is a man used to getting everything he wants.

She got away from him once - This time, he intends to keep her.


Sounds as if Raul is a man who knows his own mind. And as if he's going to have a battle on his hands. I have a copy of Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife just waiting for me to find time to read it. Thank you, Kate, for sending Raul and Alannah to me. I can hardly wait.

There's still two weeks left for you to enter the contest. Remember, the drawings will be held right after the February 29th deadline.

So answer the three questions (check my contest page for all of them) and send your answers to me, to Kate and to Liz and you'll have three chances to win three brand-new books!

Good luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home