Saturday, January 26, 2008

He's Got to Be Tech-Savvy

I don't care what else my hero can do at the moment. But since I've spent the day battling with trying to access my website and make some changes and put up a new book cover -- none of which I've been able to accomplish -- the real hero in my life at the moment has got to know how to deal with this stuff!

I am usually pretty patient with tech stuff. But I am currently losing my mind . And having Seb looking at me like, "Well, I do CAD stuff, I'm not expected to be able to play games with your website as well," is frustrating.

Especially when he says, "Now, if you'd like me to design you a nice clean office building . . . "

NO!

I don't need an office building. I need an update on my webpage!

Argh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home