Monday, September 22, 2008

Meet Bruno!



Pink has chosen a winning name for his new pup from all the wonderful entries. He says his new buddy is going to be Bruno!

So, thank you, Avi J, for giving Bruno his name. Go to my website and click on the contact Anne tab and send me your snail address and I'll send you two of my books.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. There were so many great entries that Pink spent part of the morning telling me he needed more dogs! Frankly I think he would soon have had 11, like you do, Avi, if I'd let him.

But he only gets one -- Bruno.

Check The Pink Heart Society to see who else Pink is going to visit -- and what other great presents he's getting.

Happy Birthday, Pink!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Avi J said...

Thank you Anne. I emailed you my info. This has made my week.

23 September, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Avi,

Your books should be on their way on Wednesday! Thanks for giving Bruno a great name.

And thanks to everyone else who had such good ideas.

23 September, 2008  
Blogger Christa said...

congratulutions Avi

24 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home