Sunday, September 07, 2008

Deep in mid-book


After Christo having led me a merry chase for the past month, during which he has gone down the beach and I have gone after him, and he has gone surfing and left me to fend for myself, he's back -- with a vengeance.

Finally.

And now he seems to be waiting for me to catch up. So I've grabbed my notebook and pen and I'm following him and Natalie into the kitchen where they are deep in discussion -- one that she wants and he'd just as soon avoid.

But then, as I pointed out, if he'd cooperated a month ago, we might be well past this now and he could be having a good time instead of having his world turned on its head.

Poor Christo.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

A sweet hello~

08 September, 2008  
Blogger priley65 said...

I know exactly what you're saying about a handsome hero leading you on a merry chase. Mine too. I'm trying to catch up with mine as well.

08 September, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Littleflame, Greetings to you, too. Thanks for stopping by.

And Patricia, you have my sympathies -- and empathy. But believe me, they are fun when you catch them!

09 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home