Monday, August 18, 2008

Time Flies


I'm not precisely sure I'm having fun (even though time is flying). It may just be that I'm inundated with laundry and housecleaning copyedits and emails-to-be-answered and other sundry obligations and I can't seem to find time to post.

But I'm working on it.

While I'm still working on the shoveling out process and the getting photos downloaded and printed process, I'd be delighted if you would stop by Book Talk with J&J where they are posting an interview with me today.

Leave a comment there and get entered in the contest to win a copy of One-Night Love Child. (If you already have it, we can find a backlist book for you). Or just comment and make me feel as if someone cares!

Promise to be back tomorrow with pics. It's our anniversary so I might have to do something celebratory, too. The Prof might enjoy that. Except school started today, so I doubt he even remembers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home