Friday, September 19, 2008

PJ and Ally

I was cruising around the internet yesterday evening and discovered that PJ and Ally's Presents cover exists and that other sites have it -- even if I hadn't seen it until that moment.

So, here it is. Yes, I know you've seen it in the UK hardcover version, but it always looks different (to me anyway) in the Presents version.
It comes out in January 2009 in the stores, which means that those who subscribe in the book club may find it turning up in their mailboxes any day now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CarolC said...

Great cover Anne, must have been a nice surprise for you.

Enjoy your week off.

Cheers!
Carol

20 September, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Carol. I'll be working -- but I won't be at home doing it!

21 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home