Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Santorini Bride . . . pub date

With all this attention being given to Spence and Sadie, Theo and his lady were feeling a little like they'd been left out in the cold.

They, after all (they informed me) have a real, honest-to-God book under their belts which is more than some people can say. And now they have a date in the production schedule to go with it.

Their book, The Santorini Bride, is coming out in North America, according to the editor in charge of these things, as a February 2007 Harlequin Presents. It will be a paperback Mills & Boon Modern the same month in UK. Also according to said editor, it has "a beautiful cover."

I am pleased. And, in my best behaved fashion (because I'm trying to set an example for Spence and Sadie aka some people) I DID NOT say, "is it a cover I've had before?" You will recall (or not) that I have had the same cover on two of my previous books, albeit in different countries.

I trust this will not be that cover, although there is a beach in the book. Oops.

Anyway, I'm delighted to report that it is actually in the pipeline for both the US and the UK (and sundry other places as well, no doubt). Maybe it will be a source of inspiration for Spence and Sadie. I'm happy to report that she has finally emerged from the ladies' room. She rather hopes she looks cool, calm and collected whereas in fact, I think she looks about ready to brain him with her portfolio. Er, perhaps I'd better go supervise.

On an entirely different topic, has anyone else seen the film Seven Girlfriends starring Timothy Daly? And if so, what did you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

Glad to hear that Sadie has emerged from the Ladies...

30 June, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Indeed she did, Michelle. And she came out swinging, too!

Finally, chapter three . . .

30 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home