Thursday, August 10, 2006

Up to my eyeballs . . .

Not much to say that I haven't said in the book in the last day or so. I can see the progression to the end now -- and poor Spence is going to have his work cut out for him. So's Sadie, for that matter. Exactly as it should be -- so when they finally get it done, they deserve each other.

In the meantime, if you haven't signed up to enter my Wedding Bells II contest in honor of my son's upcoming wedding (only a little over a week to go!) then, please drop by my website and sign up now. The Grand Prize winner gets a goody box of wedding-related books and some other nifty stuff I've been acquiring for my contest through the year. And three other winners get signed copies of my most recent title, The Antonides Marriage Deal.


While I'm here working the RWAustralia conference, with this year's theme "Some Like It Hot" is just beginning!

I remember being there two years ago when it was at Coogee Beach. This year it's in on the Gold Coast from August 11-13. Wish I were there. Hope you all have a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home