Sunday, December 24, 2006

Holiday Wishes

Kids have arrived. I'm vanishing for a day or so to share the holidays with them. If we can convince a dog to wear the Santa hat, you'll see it after the fact.

Did anyone notice that even Google has a Christmas kangaroo theme this year? Did someone post instructions somewhere that I missed? Well, it's nice to know that everyone is on the same page at least.

Except, of course, Sid. He has a blog in his honor on Kate Walker's blog today. Kate has been doing blogs about her cats, comparing each of them to film stars. Bob is Robert Redford. Spiffy is Cary Grant. Dylan is Jack Nicholson. And Kate asked me who I thought Sid compared to. You'll have to go see on her blog, but there was certainly no doubt in my mind. And I imagine you can guess. And you can see him in a Santa hat there, even if Gunnar declined.

In the meantime, all the best wishes for the holiday. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger anne frasier said...

haha! how did i miss the googleroos?! thanks for posting them.
i'm sure someone from google read our blogs, knew we were trendsetters, and jumped in. :D

26 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home