Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Puppy dog tales

You Are a Golden Retriever Puppy
Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient.
You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.

No surprise there.

Again, thanks to Kate Hardy, for coming up with the link to this "quiz." I might be a little more "flatcoat" temperamentally. But I don't suppose there is a "flatcoat" answer to that quiz.

One of the people on the flatcoat list I belonged to when Gunnar was young used to say that when people asked him about the differences among the retrievers, he would say:

If you tell a lab what to do, he does it.







And if you tell a golden what to do and why, he does it.









And if you tell a flatcoat what to do, he says, "You know, I've got a better idea!"

Yep, that's Gunnar.

And sometimes, that's me.

I'm still trying to sort out Ireland and find a place that we want to stay. I need to get up earlier so I can call Ireland while they are still hard at work rather than thinking about going home for the day. It isn't that I don't get up at a reasonable time, it's that I don't think about calling Ireland until it's nearly noon. Tomorrow I have to set my alarm and think about it earlier.

4 Comments:

Blogger anne frasier said...

you'll never guess what i am.

a chihuahua. LOL!!

04 January, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

A chihuahua? Oh, good grief!

What did you answer to those questions, Anne? Yo quiero Taco Bell?

Amazing. Don't mind me if I stare at you a little strangely next time I see you. I'll be looking to see if the chihuahua is coming out somewhere!

04 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I like your blog so much is the dog pictures. You put me to shame - I'll have to start posting pics of mine. Though he won't pose for a pic - he's either under the shrubs in the garden flushing birds out, or he'll lie on his back and inform me that photos are boring and he'd MUCH rather have his tummy rubbed. Even the bribe of starring in my current WIP isn't working :o)

And t'other Kate is dead right about why you wanted to explore the pic. LOL.

05 January, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

In other words, Kate, he's a normal dog! Gunnar only sat still for the santa hat for a split (extremely split) second. I'm lucky I had the camera shutter half-cocked or I'd have missed it. And the other two couldn't be bothered -- except to eat it.

Would love to meet your chap one day.

05 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home