Monday, December 01, 2008

Gunnar's Choice


Gunnar the flatcoat, with his stalward treat-snarfing golden retriever apprentices, Micah and Mitch, has picked ArkieRN as the winner of the drawing held on the Pink Heart Society blog.

So, Arkie, if you're reading this here, go to my website and hit the "contact Anne" link and send me your address. Then we will package up your book and send it on to you.

Many thanks to everyone who posted comments here and on the Pink Heart. I found several new authors to check out -- and I hope you did, too.

Also, I enjoyed reading about all the books you've enjoyed reading aloud with the children in your lives. Thanks for sharing!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of Gunnar, Anne. How is he doing? Better I hope.


Chris.

04 December, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Chris
Thanks for asking. He's hanging in, but not improving, sadly. He's such a good guy. I keep hoping and doing everything I can.

04 December, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that, Anne.Poor boy. His face reminds me of my hocolate lab. I'll keep him in my thoughts, and you of course.

Chris.

05 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home