Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Wishes -- and Fixing Glitches


Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I hope you get to spend the day with the person you love the most! I am.

We're even going out to dinner tonight with old friends he used to teach with years ago. It will be fun to see everyone. Not your romantic dinner for two, but a wonderful way to celebrate the years -- and the people we've spent them with.

In case you have been by the new website -- which I hope you liked -- and tried to leave a comment, Liz Fielding kindly pointed out to me that the comments link under my post has not been working. Apparently neither is the contact Anne link at the bottom of each web page! Yikes!

I just checked the comments page and it's working again now. So I guess it was a Blogger issue, not ours. But the contact Anne page is definitely 'our' issue and when Heather gets back from having a life, I'm sure she'll sort it out.

In the meantime, try to leave a comment (and we'll see if it keeps working). If you want to write me a note, use the contest page link for the time being, and send me a message from there. And while you're at it, match the titles and their characters and enter to win.

While you're poking around, if you see other things that need fixing, please use the link and let me know. We'll get on it as soon as Heather gets back.

Enjoy your day!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Happy Sunday.

15 February, 2009  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Same to you, Dina. It's bright and sunny here. Off to walk the dogs!

15 February, 2009  
Blogger Liz Fielding said...

Hi Anne!

I finally found your comments box after I'd closed down everything else for the day. Just sitting there, all lonely. Blogger being a bit slow. Or me a little bit impatient? Maybe a bit of both.

I love the new look. Heather's done a grand job and I'm off to download Savas as a treat for ... well you know what!

16 February, 2009  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Liz, You were right about the comment box. It wasn't working earlier. Goodness knows why. But it did finally kick in. And then Heather got home and fixed the link on the website. So now I'm reachable!

I hope you enjoy Savas. You can bask in the glow of having finished your book, knowing I'm just starting mine!

16 February, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home