Monday, August 14, 2006

Another winner!

Congratulations to Trish Morey, wonderful Australian Presents author, for winning the RWAustralia's Romantic Book of the Year this past weekend at the conference there. It took me longer than I would have imagined to find out which book. (Should have looked at Trish's website first!). But it is called The Italian Boss's Secret Child.


I haven't read it yet, but obviously, since she won, you know it's gotta be good! So check Amazon or some other bookseller of choice and look for TIBSC and all the rest of Trish's books. You won't be disappointed!

Spence and Sadie are chugging along. Hooray.

Don't forget to enter my Wedding Bells II contest by Sept 1 on my website. The date of the wedding is getting closer and closer. It's running neck and neck with the end of my book! I think the wedding is going to win. But the book should at least be finished in rough draft stage by then -- and sent off the following week.

So, people, where are the lists of films I should be watching when I finish? Although maybe my friend Linda (aka Jessica) told you all before she told me, that she got me DVDs of the entire Laramie series for my birthday. Is that a great friend or what? Trouble is, now I want Spence and Sadie to just wait while I watch all 125 episodes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Walker said...

Don't have a list of films to watch - but I will ask The Offspring to give me some ideas and then I'll pass them on.

>Although maybe my friend Linda (aka Jessica) told you all before she told me, that she got me DVDs of the entire Laramie series for my birthday.

She did?! Well I do hope you're going to bring them with you when you come to sta - you are, aren;t you? We have a whole week to fill and we can't talk all that time - can we (Okay - talk and stroke Sid)

Kate

15 August, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Kate, I will try to remember to bring at least one of the DVDs. That will give us 6 episodes. Probably more than enough considering we do not really have a whole week! We have to be sociable and go to meetings on two of the days.

15 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home