Monday, October 02, 2006

The 5 Minute Blog

Long time no hear. Or see. Or whatever.

I'm in an internet cafe in London, having had virtually no email contact with anyone since I left Kate's before the AMBA lunch and the 'drinks' party at Brooks in London which Harlequin Mills & Boon hosted. Lots of fun all of it -- and then I went to Cornwall on Saturday and didn't get online until this morning after finally getting back.

It was a great trip. The whole thing has been amazing. And I promise to catch up -- with pix -- when I finally get home. I should be there tomorrow night. So expect something on Wednesday and then more as the week goes on. I also need to get Spence and Sadie sorted and sent back. Having dinner with their editor tonight. Should be interesting.

Thanks to Nicki in Perth for turning up on my ClustrMap! Well, she won't be there yet because something like 1000 people have to turn up before I get a new map, but eventually she will be there. So thanks, Nicki! Glad to have you visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home