Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cat-atonic

I figured yesterday would be the tough day -- the one where I fell asleep standing up and didn't know the answers to the simplest questions. I was wrong.

Today I'm bleary-eyed and dazed and confused. And I owe it all to Airport Overload. But, I will survive. I am halfway unpacked, halfway to getting my clothes washed and dried and put away, halfway to getting my photos sorted, halfway to getting to grips with the course I'm reviewing for a genealogy mag. And no way at all toward doing my revisions.

It's all a matter of priorities, you see.

Not that Spence and Sadie aren't important. They are. Very Important. But I need a brain to deal with them with. And sadly I don't have one yet.

So I will entertain you instead with a few photos from the first part of the trip -- the visiting Sid and Kate part, followed tomorrow by the Mills & Boon "drinks" party and some of the folks I met there.

As you probably know, this is Kate Walker in her newly redecorated office. Surely you can tell it's redecorated. Can't you tell? Trust me, it is.

Behind Kate on the window sill there is a cat rug. That is Sidney's. He isn't on it though in this pic. I think he was hiding out or eating salmon for tea or otherwise keeping himself busy elsewhere.

I have a lot of pix of Sid. There are more pix of Sid than there is space to upload them. So I will do my best. Just don't expect commentary.


After all, what can I say?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Walker said...

The Perfect Rake all right - Sid says to tell Ms Gracie her book put him to sleep ;-)

The office is redecorated - just not the desk!

06 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home