Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Flags and Maps and other distractions

I was visiting Kate Walker's blog today and she was celebrating having had visitors from 50 countries! She has a nifty little gizmo called a neo-counter which I have admired for some time, but I thought the ClustrMap was enough.

Still, I have had a serious case of flag-envy the past week or so, watching her many varied flags turn up. So I decided it was time to add a neo-counter to this blog, too. Now that I've scored Invercargill, I feel reckless and eager to try for visitors from all over the world!

So . . .we will now be able to see where people are coming from by "flag" as well as by dot. Should be fun. How many flags can we get -- and from where? Send your friends from all over and let's see what we can do!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Walker said...

I'm here to make my mark - Good luck with the flag collecting! But did you know that your counter is w - a- y down at the bottom of your blog? I thought it had gone missing till I went on a trek to find it

I hope I'm your first - from UK if not yor very first!

Kate

08 November, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Kate,

Thanks for pointing out about the "way down at the bottom" issue. I use Firefox, and it was fine there. It's IE that it was "way down at the bottom" of -- so I fixed it. And I think it's okay now. Check and let me know, will you?

If anyone has problems seeing it, let me know.

And if you weren't the first, you were right up there at the top. Thanks!

08 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home