Sunday, January 28, 2007

I've Got The Bride!


Hi. Theo here again. The book is out -- The Santorini Bride, that is. Grab it. Read it. Don't be too shocked when you discover we don't actually get married there. We should do another contest to see who guesses where we do get married.

No, we should not! Enough contests, already! Hi, everyone! It's Martha. Yes, the book is out and I hope you enjoy it half as much as we have. Well, admittedly there were parts of it when I absolutely wanted to KILL Theo. But in the end -- well, in the end, he redeemed himself.

Redeemed? Me? Oh, come on! I was there for you for months. MONTHS! And you kept throwing me out!

Why shouldn't I have? After what happened on Santorini --

Santorini was fantasic. Wasn't it? WASN'T IT, MARTHA? Remember when that night when you --

Yes, yes. Of course, I remember!

And the day at the beach with the paints?

You're making me blush! And of course I remember. How could I forget? But I remember some other times, too. it wasn't all wonderful. There was the day you left -- I remember that!


I had to leave.

Oh?

I thought I had to. No, I did have to. I needed some space. I needed to think. Nothing like that -- like YOU -- had ever happened to me before. But I came back. Didn't I come back? And where were you?

Never mind.

Right. Uh-huh. So it's not all my fault. Is it, Martha? Is it?

Stop it! Quit tickling me! And kissing! You're not supposed to be kissing now! This is a G rated blog. Well, a PG-rated blog! And the dog is watching, Theo!

Maybe he'll learn something. What'd you say, Ted? Want a girlfriend of your own?

Stop corrupting Ted!

I'd never corrupt Ted. We have an understanding, Ted and I. Don't we, fella?

You bribe him.

I feed him when he's hungry. Not the same thing.
He's always hungry!

Guys are like that. I'm always hungry. But not always for food. Come on, Martha. Time's up. We promised Anne we'd blog. We've blogged.

We had a great time with the readers -- and with Max and Louise and Alice and Dom (he's not here, so I'm NOT calling him DoMENico). And the contests have been a blast. Yours is almost over now -- just a couple more days for that. But they can still win a BIGGER prize with our Grooms' contest until February 10th.
Enough with the BIGGER, Theo!

Whatever you say, sweetheart. Here we go --


Put me
down, Theo! Put me -- Oh, fine. Don't! Bye, Anne! Bye, everyone! Theo, at least wait until we're out of the room!






.........woof!


5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Wonderful post!

Good luck Martha and Theo! ;o)

29 January, 2007  
Blogger Theo Savas said...

Hey, Jenn! Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy our book. Drop by and let us know what you think. And Ted says, bring treats!

29 January, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

LOL! Hmm...treats? Are you gonna talk to George for me then? LOL

29 January, 2007  
Blogger Theo Savas said...

George? You really want George? You sure?

Well, to each her own, I guess. Fine. I'll see what I can do. I'll mention it to Anne. I'll let her talk to George. If I tell him you want him as a hero, there's no telling what he'll do. Well, actually there is, but I'm not going to.

Gotta go. Martha's waiting!

29 January, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

LOL...Have fun with Martha!

Can't wait to read your story!

29 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home