Wednesday, January 31, 2007

There Go The Brides!


The Brides' Contest is going to be over in an hour and twenty-one minutes, give or take a second or two. I'm going to bed as soon as I finish typing this -- and when I get up in the morning, Gunnar and I will be picking a winner.

Well, Gunnar will. I'll just have to type in who it is. And I'll announce it here. But I'll also ask my webmistress to post it on my website. She has lots of updates to do at the beginning of the month, though, so don't expect the answer there instantly. It will be here, though.

Thanks to all of you who entered. Martha, Louise and Alice had a lot of fun with it. So did Kate and Liz and I. We'll have to do something like this again sometime. Maybe sometime in the autumn we will again have a surfeit of brides.

Remember, of course, that the Grooms' BIGGER contest is still going on -- and will be until February 10th. So you have plenty of time to enter that if you want. Of course you have to work a little harder than you did for the Brides' contest. But that's because Max and Theo and Domenico are g.u.y.s and they believe in getting out there and WORKING. Or they believe you should.

They, of course, are off on their respective honeymoons. Ted stayed behind at the last moment. He said it was all right with him. He enjoys it here by the fire in the winter. And he figured that Martha and Theo might be just a little busy with each other and not have quite enough time for him. Doesn't matter to him as long as he has treats -- and the last word.

Staying here, he has both.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home