Thursday, February 01, 2007

And the Winner Is . . .


Laurie Bertram!

Well, Laurie is Martha's winner. I will let Kate and Liz announce their winners and then I will post them here tomorrow.

In the meantime, Laurie, if you could hit "contact" on my webpage and send me your snail mail address I will send you a signed copy of The Santorini Bride -- and Kate and Liz will each send you a copy of their respective books -- The Italian's Forced Bride and The Valentine Bride.

Hope you enjoy all three of them!

As for the Grooms' Contest -- it's still on. Answer the questions and send them to me, to Kate and to Liz.

Flynn and Sara are on hold while I get these genealogical articles done. One down and one to go. Somehow 1500 words is a lot easier than 50,000. Is it 35 times easier?

Good question.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats Laurie!

01 February, 2007  
Blogger Christa said...

Congrats Laurie!

I'm done in. I've been helping my friends move since Monday(I'm in apt.307 and they moved into 405). We keep finding books, some hers, some mine like Marry Me Maybe. At least I can relax this w/e cause they go back to work today and will propably be gone for 2 weeks.

02 February, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Don't work too hard, Christa! Kick back and relax with one of those books you are finding!

02 February, 2007  
Blogger Christa said...

Hi Anne
While I was helping to unpack I noticed a lot of Nora Roberts and Danielle Steel. I don't know who a lot of the books are by because they are in a box(they are in desperate need of a bookshelf which I told them so it's on their list). If I ever run out of books(heaven forbid) I'll know just to run upstairs and grab1 or 10. I noticed she has a lot of Jackie Collins but I have all of hers.

02 February, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

I've been rereading an old Nora Roberts SSE -- Considering Kate. It's an enjoyable read. Just finished reading Max and Louise of The Valentine Bride. Very much enjoyed that -- partly I suppose, because I'm married to a version of Max!

02 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home