Saturday, August 25, 2007

Doting Grandmothers

I promise I won't do this again. Well, not often. There's just something about babies that brings out the camera in me.

I didn't even take this picture. Ellie's other grandma did. Or her other grandpa. Doesn't matter. It's my desktop wallpaper now. I hate covering it up so I can write my book, but I suppose I'm going to have to.

Actually I'm going to be doing both, looking at it -- and her in person! -- and writing.

I'm off to be grandma for about 10 days, so if I don't appear regularly, you'll know what I'm doing. My editor expects that it is not all I will be doing -- that I will be working on Seb and Neely as well.

I promise I will.

I've also been working on maps for the website. I made a really cool one which my webmistress assures me that no one will want. And she's probably right -- but I like it.

If you like to play with , Google Earth let me know and I'll send you a link to it.

In the meantime, I'm off to pack. Behave yourselves while I'm gone. I'll be checking in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate Hardy said...

Have a lovely trip, Anne. And enjoy every second of the cuddles with little Ellie :o)

27 August, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Have a great time Anne. See you when you get back and I expect to see some pictures of that beautiful little baby when you get back. I never get tired of looking at beautiful babies. Mads:)

27 August, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Kate and Madeline,

I see Ellie has "disappeared." Wonder why. Well, when I get another copy I'll have to put her up again. Suffice to say, she's even better in person.

cheers,
Anne

27 August, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Styles said...

The picture is now up and she looks very sweet.

BTW, tell Spence and Sadie that I really enjoyed their story!

28 August, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Anne, We need a picture with her eyes open. She is such a beautiful baby. I expect to see lots of pictures when you get back. Mads:)

28 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home