Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Catching Up

Hey, it's me, Spence.

Anne has gone off blogging on Exploding Cigars or something. And before she left, she said, "You try to get on our blog. I can't do it." So as I've been asked, here I am.

I'm glad to be back actually. I've been doing a lot of traveling (taking Sadie along) and we're beginning to see copies of the book places. We saw it in UK and Ireland in September (well, it still is, isn't it?). But we're also seeing copies turning up in the US. Anne says it's coming to Australia and New Zealand in October, too.

Kind of exciting. No, actually very exciting. And Kate Walker just came back from some Mills & Boon meetings in London and told Anne that Harlequin Mills & Boon are opening an office in India and starting in November, I think, the books are coming out there, too. Maybe not ours in the first batch. But maybe ours sometime. That will be cool.

So, let's see if this posts.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Spence. You're a pal indeed to take on the blog while I'm tearing my hair. And I see that now we've both got on. Wonder how. Amazing.

Anyway, thank you. Looking forward to seeing you disappearing from bookshelves soon. Keep your fingers crossed. Love to you and Sadie!

Anne

25 September, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Spence, Thanks for guest blogging for Anne. I always love hearing from you. I'm in the middle of reading your story now and,so far I love it. I can't wait to finish the book. Hugs to you and Sadie. Mads:)

25 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home