Friday, September 21, 2007

For all parents

Every once in a while something pops up in email that must be shared.

A friend sent me this video and it has made serious inroads into my writing time. I keep watching it and grinning and nodding and laughing -- then feeling the tug of a tear at the end because it is oh-so-true.

Anyone who has had kids -- or who has been one -- will know what I mean.

Thanks to Mr Crawford, whoever you are, for creating the bedtime version of Pachelbel's Canon in D.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

OMG Anne! I'm so glad you shared this. I don't know where your friend found this but, I laughed and, I cried and I remembered when my kids were still little. Thank you so much for sharing this. Hugs, Mads:)

24 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Yes, I love it, too, Mads. I must watch it half a dozen times a day (now. I used to watch it more but I'm getting it memorized).

Great talent!

In case anyone checks this and wonders what the heck is going on, my blog is not letting me upload right now. Apparently I can "comment" but I can't upload new blogs. So just a reminder to stop by the Love is An Exploding Cigar blog on Tuesday to discuss MEN IN SUITS.

24 September, 2007  
Blogger Kate Hardy said...

This is wonderful, Anne - I was cracking up. 'The moaning and the crying and the screaming and the whining' - yeah, that's my girl. And then you get the smile and the sparkle in the big blue eyes and the 'I love you, Mummy' - turns me to mush every time. :o)

Hope your blog behaves itself and lets you post again soon.

25 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home