Friday, September 07, 2007

Eamon revisited . . . or revisiting

Abby Green's dearly beloved Eamon (the sheep, not the hero) arrived this afternoon!

I wasn't expecting him. She'd said she was sending a copy of her latest book, The Kouros Marriage Revenge, and so I was prepared -- and delighted -- to see it (great cover, Abby! Lucky you!).

But I wasn't expecting another version of Eamon. This time Eamon is gracing an apron. He's a very sprightly looking sheep and I'm quite enchanted with him. As soon as I get my camera out of my pack from where it has been since I got back from The Granddaughter's, I will take a picture of Mr Eamon the Apron Sheep and post him.

In the meantime, you will have to make do with Eamon the Postcard Sheep and Abby's terrific cover.

I'm happy to report, as well, that I've finally got a first line for Seb and Neely's book. It only took four weeks. Fortunately a few of the other lines have come more easily. Now to make it all work together!

There might be a book in these two yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne! Glad Eamon in his current incarnation arrived safely...!
x Abby

08 September, 2007  
Blogger Christa said...

Wow Abby. Great cover

08 September, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Anne, thanks for posting a picture of Abbys new book. Wow! What a cover. I'm looking forward to reading it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing that apron. I'll bet it's an attention getter with that cute sheep on it.

Have a great week. Mads:)

09 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home