Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's Up!

The website revamp is up!

Lots of the book content is still to come, but it will appear over the next week or so. And sometime in there the blog address will change, too. But you can reach the blog then from the website. And I"ll try to make sure that the links are updated as soon as I can.

Stop by and enter the contest while you're there. You can reach it through the contest tab. And you can answer the question by reading the excerpt from The Boss's Wife For A Week by clicking on the Harlequin Presents tab in the sidebar.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab website. Love the look ... and the suspense of Content Coming Soon. Now THERE's a title . . .

Only what would it be? Romantic comedy? Romantic suspense? Mmystery revenge? Gothic-romantic- mystery-revenge?

Anyway, can't wait.

02 September, 2007  
Blogger Christa said...

Wow cool looking website. just checked it for a minute but will now go back and do further investigating.

02 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Jenny,
Ah, yes. Content coming soon... that feels exactly like the book I'm trying to write!

It's mostly a matter of transferring all the stuff from the old site, then tinkering a bit. And when I get home there will be more new stuff added -- I hope.

Christa,
Thanks for having a look. Give it a few days and it should have more content. But you've seen the basics.

Anne

02 September, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Styles said...

I agree -- lovely website. Really good lines.

I can't wait to see the book map. It sounds like it is going to be excellent.

And Spence and sadie's book was an excellent read. I hope you get lots of entries.

02 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Michelle

Thanks! I've been messing with the book map. I did it on google earth, but my webmistress thinks that won't work. So it's back to the drawing board.

Cheers,
Anne

02 September, 2007  
Blogger Liz Fielding said...

Lovely new site, Anne. The book map sounds great! And I was watching an old James Bond the other day and guess what -- he was in Santorini!

Liz

03 September, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anne, love the new look and colors. Congrats!

11 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home