Saturday, September 01, 2007

Changes . . . They are A-Coming

My webmistress is tinkering with my blog and has told me that it will, in all likelihood, have a new web address. The new address is going to be, I believe, http://www.annemcallister.com/blog/ so if you don't find me here next time you look, try the one I just gave you. Or access if from my website whose web address will not change.

I'm thinking it will happen later today, so I just wanted to duck in here first and give you a head's up.

Also, the lovely Jayne at the eharlequin boards has invited me to do a "Romancing the Boss" chat this week over there. I don't have an exact link from her yet. But watch this space -- or try to -- and I will post the link when I get it. There's a rumor Spence is going to be allowed to show up. In fact Jayne is encouraging him. This could be dangerous! But I think Sadie will come along, too, to minimize the damage!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Not to give Spence a swelled head or anything but appartly we get the Romance tip about being effeciant from the book too because it is being included in the 12 Romance Tips promo at eharlequin.

01 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Whoa, really? Well, I'll have to make sure he behaves himself if he's going to be part of a Romance Tips promo, too!

Thanks for letting me know!

Anne

01 September, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Anne, I bookmarked your webpage, just in case I lose your blog site. I can access your blog through there then bookmark it when it's all finished being revamped. I hope you had a great visit with your beautiful new granddaughter and your family.

All the best, Mads:)

01 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Mads. Good idea with the bookmarking. I'm still enjoying my visit with the granddaughter and family. Don't have to go home until the middle of the week!

Anne

02 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home