Monday, September 03, 2007

The PHS Hugh Jackman Tour 2007


Those lovely ladies over at The Pink Heart Society in their zeal to celebrate the lil pink dancin' man's first birthday have launched The PHS Hugh Jackman Tour 2007.

Because Hugh was the first Male on Monday at the PHS -- and because he is so very easy on the eyes, thus making research not especially strenuous (except on the heart rate) -- we've been given the green light for a second go round.

"Pick your favorite Hugh Jackman pic and post it," they said.

Yeah, sure. Like there's one.

I have a whole folder dedicated to Hugh on my home computer. Sadly it hasn't traveled with me to the granddaughter's so I'm having to research all over again -- what hardship!

But here are a few of those recently grabbed that appeal to me. I don't think you need further commentary, do you? Just enjoy.

And be sure to stop in at the Pink Heart on Tuesday September 18th when I will be revealing all about the legend of Hugh-in-a-towel.





























Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yowza

03 September, 2007  
Blogger Kate Walker said...

As afellow romance novelist, I do appreciate the effort you've gone to in your research.

I feel wonderfully inspired

Kate

03 September, 2007  
Blogger Liz Fielding said...

Oh, that was fun!

And I have to tell that I now have Spence tucked up on my bedside table. It's supposed to go into my travel bag for my hols later inthe month, but I'm not sure that I can wait that long!

Liz

03 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Liz! Better you should read him now if you end up liking him -- which I hope you do. He hopes so, too!

03 September, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quite the collection!

03 September, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Anne, Anytime you want more Hugh, I have tons of pictures to send you, besides the ones that I already sent.

That handsome hunk is my ultimate fantasy man. Then again, isn't he every womans fantasy? Mads:)

04 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home