Monday, September 10, 2007

Blog Switching

According to my webmistress, there is a good chance that the blog will switch over to its "new" address starting Monday.

So, if you are ordinarily a visitor and you find that it's G.O.N.E., please go to my website and access it from there. Then you can save the "new" URL if you want to and everything will be hunky-dory again. I hope.

I will be tracking down all those folks who have kindly linked to my blog and will be asking them to update their URL links as well. I don't think it will take a long time. And it should go fairly smoothly. So bear with me through it, please. In the end, it is supposed to be a more seamless interface and there will be less chance of "losing" posts.

All you need to remember for now is to go to http://www.annemcallister.com and click on the blog tab. It should take you right where you need to go.

See you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

I clicked your name in my favourites and it took me here. Very impressed with the new look.

10 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Christa
My webmistress now says that it should transport readers "automatically." If so -- and you appear to be proof of that -- then that's fantastic. I shouldn't "lose" anyone along the way, then. Yippee.

Now, if I could just get it to write books for me as well...

Glad you like the look! It seems less, um, somber to me.

cheers,
Anne

10 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home