Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lil Pink Dancing Guy


As the founders of The Pink Heart Society may realize, if you let people who live on the other side of the world celebrate Lil Pink's birthday, by the time it is their day to celebrate, most of the rest of the world is more than halfway on their way to tomorrow!

So, my apologies for being "late" for so many of you who are also celebrating, but it really is only 7 in the morning here!

Anyway, the lil pink dancing guy is almost to the end of his birthday celebration. He's been dancing all over the world since September 1st gathering up goodies to celebrate. And if you've been following his travels and are taking part in the GIANT HAMPER contest, you've almost finished your list.

Today I get to give Lil Pink his prezzie -- and when I chose it I had no idea that these tickets would be quite as sought after as they are.

For his first birthday, I'm giving Lil Pink tickets to the next Green Bay Packers home game!

Where I live that's definitely a present we'd almost all like to get (well, there are some Bears fans around, and my grandson is a Vikings fan - yikes!) but Lil Pink and I will be heading off to watch the so-far-undefeated Packers and their 17 year veteran quarterback Brett Favre!

Happy birthday, Lil Pink! Hope you enjoy the game.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...I almost fell out of my chair when I came to find today's present! I'm assuming you're from WI, Anne? I'm from waaay up north near the MI border and I'm a huge Packer fan! Go Brett and 420! And I have to comment on this since we "chatted" :) about men in suits and guys in jeans and t-shirts on Cigars the other day...I'm loving the Wranglers commercial with Brett.

Big sigh...

27 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Sally, I'm halfway from Iowa and halfway from Montana, but definitely a Packers fan (much to my grandson's dismay).

And, yes, I agree about the Wrangler commercial with Brett. Definitely worth watching. I'm not sure a suit would do anything for him (but of course it wouldn't hurt the appeal). He's great.

Go Brett and 420 indeed!

27 September, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Anne, Even though I was born and raised in Philadelphia, I've always been a Green Bay fan. I go way back to the Vince Lombardi days. I hope whoever wins your tickets, knows what a great team they will be watching. I saw their game this past weekend. 3 and 0. Way to Go Packers! Mads:)

27 September, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Well, it's just going to be the Lil Pink Dancin' Guy and me (and we'll be there vicariously, I fear), Mads. But someone is going to win the GIANT 1st birthday gift bonanza from The PHS, which won't have all Lil Pink's presents in it, but will have a WHOLE LOT of books and other good stuff.

27 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home