Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hold down the fort!


I'm off to Seattle in the morning. I should drop in. I have part III of Eamon in Abbyland to post (probably early next week, unless I get time on the weekend). So stay tuned for that!

Keep out of trouble. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. And if you want to finish my book for me while I'm gone, be my guest.

Actually it's coming along -- about 3/4 there in excellent shape and 1/4 rough that needs to be shaped up. I'm hoping I have sufficient "shaping" time while I'm gone that I can send it off shortly thereafter. In the best of all possible worlds, it would be done now.

But we won't talk about that.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

I can't wait for part 3. Enjoy your time in Seattle and have a safe trip. Mads:)

31 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! Don't go, I need to know what happens in part 3!!!

(Have a great time.)

31 October, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Julie, a little anticipation is good for you! I'll post it soon -- from Seattle.

Thanks, Mads!

31 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home