Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We Have A Winner!


Gunnar had so many treats to choose from (and he's such a picky dog) that it took him a while to decide on the winner. But now we have one -- Shirley from Virginia!

Congratulations, Shirley!

The box of Romancing the Boss goodies will be on its way to you this week.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter Spence and Sadie's contest. We are all very happy that you did so, and we hope that even if you didn't win a copy you'll look for it on the shelves this month.

I had good news from my editor today who said The Boss's Wife For A Week made the Borders' List last week and went UP on the Borders' list this week. So that's good. As I don't follow lists myself, I haven't a clue what it's doing (and sometimes it's better that way).

I have enough to deal with at the moment as this new hero and heroine are dithering. I've told them flat out they don't have time to dither and they simply need to focus, set their sights on Oct 31 and head for it, flat out. No fussing around, no quibbling, no "maybe we should do it this way; no, I think we should do it that way," business.

I don't even have a box for them, like Twyla Tharp's The Creative Habit suggested. And I don't think they are going to want to borrow Sebastian and Neely's box. It's covered with San Francisco stuff, and these guys are in New York City.

No time for boxes, guys. Just chapters.

How about if I give each of you a chapter if you'll just get to work?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne ~

I justed finished Spence and Sadie! Loved it!!

Kim

05 October, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Kim

Thanks so much for saying so! I'm really glad you liked it.

05 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home