Saturday, November 10, 2007

Almost There

Things are progressing. Maybe not as fast as I would like them to. But words are piling onto other words and pages are piling up.

The ducks, as you may remember from Spence and Sadie and from Flynn and Sara are being chivvied into a row. Some are more cooperative than others.

Since I know what has to go into all the rest of the book, you would think that I could just sit down and bang it out on the keyboard, wouldn't you? Well, I'd think so if I were you. Sometimes I even think so when I'm me. But it doesn't always happen that way.

Still, another couple of days (I hope) and I should be writing my favorite words: The End.

Life is pretty boring around here otherwise. Sorry. Will try to do better when the book is in!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

Here is hoping your ducks are very cooperative.

11 November, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Michelle. I hope so, too. So far they have been. Hope your ms got off safely to The Powers That Be.

11 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home