Thursday, November 08, 2007

Waving from the cave

I got back from Washington LATE last night. Have been unpacking and doing laundry and sorting through the bags trying to remember where I put things today. Have also washed sheets (why do dogs spend every hour of the day on my side of the bed while I'm gone?). And have been sorting through what I need done on the book to call it 'finished.'

Quite a bit. Well, not as much as when I left, but still not there yet.

So I'll be disappearing back into the cave until Monday (with possibly a few forays out to eat and walk dogs and, maybe, post here because I have some nice pix I'd like to put up, but first have to download from camera and then upload to computer).

Am hoping for a pic or two from the cowboy auction for Hope For Horses, too.

If you have read the comments, you will see that, sadly, Abby and Eamon believe they do not suit. Kate and I are quite despondent about this because we truly thought Abby had met her match -- and that surely Eamon had met his. But apparently not.

Ah, well . . . the course of true love rarely runs smoothly.

Perhaps this is a temporary break and they will live happily ever after eventually.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Anne, I'm glad you got home safe. I can't wait to see some pictures of your trip.

So sad about Abby and Eamon. Maybe they will get back together before Christmas. Everybody needs a warm fuzzy for Christmas and, Eamon sure is a warm fuzzy.

Have a great weekend. Mads:)

09 November, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Mads,
You're right about Eamon being a warm and fuzzy! Maybe he and Abby will make up. We can hope.

10 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home