Thursday, November 01, 2007

Greetings from Washington

I know -- you're all here because you're waiting with bated breath for the third installment of Eamon and Abby.

It's like having my very own "online read." Only I didn't have to write it -- Kate did. (Are you all reading Kate's The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife? You'd better be. All except Kate, of course, who is reading my The Boss's Wife For A Week, as well she should, having lost the first copy!)

Anyway, I'm working on getting Eamon in Abbyland -- part III sorted out and will be putting it up in the next few days. Depends on how much time I can get at the computer.

Yes, I know. Go away and work on Eamon and Abby and stop writing this drivel. Okay. I'm going. But I'm also working on "the book" which is due today and which still needs some sorting out and will probably be finished end of next week. So Eamon and Abby are not the only things I've got on my plate.

In case I didn't mention it here, though I did on my website, there is a cowboy auction tomorrow night in aid of the Hope For Horses charity out of Woodinville, Washington. They provide homes and care for abused, abandoned and neglected horses in the Washington State area. And they very kindly asked me for a copy of The Great Montana Cowboy Auction to sell. They also promised to offer for bid "quite a few cowboys like Sloan."

Naturally I sent them a copy. I am all for helping horses and all for auctioning off cowboys. Check it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate Walker said...

I wish I could come to the auction - or donate something - Another Eamon perhaps? If they'd take a copy of The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife please give them one. I see there is a horse called Kate - how can I donate something for her upkeep. I'd love to adopt her - but I do admit a sneaking admiration for Logan. he looks wonderful.

And you should have Gunner - though you'd have to change it to match Gunnar the great.

Have a wonderful time at the auction. I hope it goes so well

Eamon and Abby can wait - after all, Eamon has that hangover to recover from

Kate

01 November, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Anne, Have fun at the auction and, be sure to get some pictures of those Hunky Cowboys and those beautiful horses.

Have a great weekend, Hugs, Mads:)

02 November, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the auction, Anne. (and the cowboys too)

Lee

04 November, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, everyone! I hear the auction went very well. I wasn't able to be there. But I'm sure the cowboys were well-received and made lots of money for the horses! I'll let you know when I find out!

04 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home