Saturday, October 18, 2008

Road Warriors R Us

I just got home and got my clothes washed, and I'm leaving again. This time I'm off to Texas to hang around my daughter's house while she goes to work all day and I stay with the grandkid with mono.

As the grandkid and I get little chance to bond on a regular basis due to the thousand mile or so gap in our proximity, I'm looking forward to it. But I'm sorry she's sick and that that's the reason I am going.

Still, it's a blessing to have the sort of job one can pick up and take along and do at someone else's house. So stand by. I've done all the blogs through the end of the month for Tote Bags and for We Write Romance and for The Pink Heart Society. The first comes on the 20th. And the last two are a week later -- on Monday, the 27th.

I'll try to update my own blog from Texas. That and Christo will be what I'll be doing while the grandkid is sleeping and reading and watching DVDs and working on family history.

In the meantime, here are a couple of photos from Cannes. I had intended to put more up -- and perhaps I'll be able to from down south.

But not tonight. Still packing.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lidia said...

Anne,
Enjoy your time with your grandchild. Sorry to hear that she's sick though.

Love the pictures on the blog and your post about Paul Newman. He definitely was 'one of a kind.'

20 October, 2008  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Lidia
Thanks. I am enjoying the visit. We are having a good time. Will post more pics as soon as I get today's quota of the book written.

Glad you liked the Paul post, too. Might have to re-watch one or two of his films this week. I think the granddaughter might be up to Butch Cassidy.

21 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home